Πέμπτη, Μαρτίου 09, 2006

Compilation CD2: Pop It Up!


01. J-Walk - Soul vibration
02. The Cardigans - I need some fine wine and you, you need to be nicer
03. Delays - Valentine
04.Good Charlotte - I just wanna live
05. Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.
06. Hard-Fi - Tight up too tight
07. Kelly Clarkson - Since U been gone
08. The Raveonettes - Love in a trashcan
09. Robbie Williams - Tripping
10. Simple Minds - Stay visible
11. Stereophonics - Dakota
12. Texas - Sleep
13. Train - Get out
14. Two Face - Revelation day
15. Fischerspooner - Never win
16. Timo Maas ft Brian Molko - First day
17. The Dandy Warholes - All the money or the simple life honey
18. The Magic Numbers - Love me like you
19. Raining Pleasure - Dancing queen
20. Bravery - Unconditional

1 σχόλιο:

Ανώνυμος είπε...

You should take part in a contest for one of the finest
websites on the internet. I most certainly will highly recommend this website!



Here is my homepage Beats By Dre Studio